Friday, August 19, 2005

Back from Japan!


So Kim's sister and family have finally made it! Yes, they've been in the U.S. for a few days now but I haven't seen them! They've been in Japan for the last 4 years! One of the children was even born there! They sure look the same though! Whew!
What a good looking bunch! I'm glad that they are back though, there should be plenty of good stories and pictures to share! I'll upload the few that I took tonight to Flickr. Pretty interesting. The children all got along just grand too! Excellent! Baby Brent even let me spoon feed him some squash! He has very good manners! Every few bites, he would wipe his mouth on my shirt or pants! Mmmmm! What fun! Pandemonium reigned supreme for a few minutes as they all got to playing and frolicking with the cats and dogs too. Yikes. My asthma is firmly in check though. We had a wonderful dinner and headed back outside for another gorgeous Kansas sunset. No coyotes howling though! Or turkey! After the rain this afternoon, I would've swore that all manner of wildlife would be seen and heard! Perhaps the whoops, yells and screams from the native children scared of the local wildlife... My belly is full. We are all happy. Life is good.

No comments: