Sunday, June 12, 2005

Bah Bap! Thrrrrrr Mahp!

It seems like virtually every day, Mei Mei comes up with something new to say or a longer string of 'words' to utter. I love it! What else is she going to come up with? When will she say her first real word? When will she start walking on her own? I bet that by my birthday (coming up soon!) she will have taken her first tentative steps! I love to listen to her talk! Right now, way past her bedtime, she is screaming! We can't get her to fall asleep! I wonder if grandma and grandpa put her to bed for naptime a little late today? Kim and I had some time together, courtesy of her parents, to go and see a movie. Now though, Mei Mei just wants to play. I could sit there and listen to her but we all need to sleep! Monday morning is just around the corner! I wish that I could post some quick clips of her but alas, I cannot. You have got to see all the facial expressions that she can come up with! She makes stuff up all the time. Today, while outside doing chores with Dallas and myself, I saw her, getting bored I presume, sucking or slobbering on her toes! Yuck Mei Mei! Then she started biting her chair and then on the buckles that held her in place... Oh yeah! She's hungry! Not bored daddy! What an easy child! What a precious baby! I am now taking more video than pictures and playing around with making movies out of all this material that I have! Gonna send some CD's to family. This is so much fun! This is too good to be true. I wonder how January and Brendan are fairing about now? It should be Monday afternoon in China right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that girl has just stolen our hearts! And think when all three are home... triple threat! What a doll she is~ with such a fabulous family!