Saturday, June 04, 2005

Mei Mei's first annual party today!

Hey gang! Today is the day! Yes folks, she was born on the 5th but due to logistical considerations, we will be having the party today! Those of you that have seen her know that she is a petite cute little Asian baby! How precious! Three P.M. Be here! (call me for details)

On another note... My first week of work is past and I am thoroughly exhausted! I thought that I was in shape because I have been moving heavy items for two weeks straight but nope! I was not prepared for the intricasies of cardiac work! Standing still, holding my arms up, using fine motor movements is a world away from brute strength! What a long week this has been! Not really. It flew by but I am tired! This is ridiculous. Through it all though, we made lemonade from the lemons that were dealt us and I really like that. I appreciate and enjoy working with those that can just kick butt, do what needs to be done and don't complain. High fives and cheers, "Good Job!!!" were the norm and before we knew it, the day was over. Job well done.

Lastly, I was saddened to hear that two of the Jack Russell Terriers that we placed in homes have died. It was tough to hear that two members of my family passed in the manner that they did but, well, things happen right? They were dogs after all. High energy, full bore do everything to the max happy go lucky dogs. May they rest in peace. I loved them very much and I know that their new families loved them unconditionally also and that makes me happy.

See you later! You all are great...

No comments: