Monday, June 27, 2005

my beautiful girls...


my beautiful girls...
Originally uploaded by KDCNMorales.

yes, life is good! Kim (my beautiful wife) got to see (our beautiful daughter) Mei Mei today before I took her home. Mei Mei WAS sleeping! 20 minutes into the drive, she got restless and started SCREAMING!!! I have never heard such sounds come out of this girl before! What tone! What pitch! What VOLUME! What is going on here? She is turning into a little banshee! Upon arriving at my wonderful little abode, our beautiful (don't tell him that I wrote this!) son Dallas helped me unload the truck and (allegedly) change Mei Mei's diaper. Later I learned that he DIDN'T change her diaper as I got the atomic load later. He also didn't fill the water trough with water for the horses or the dogs or the chickens... "It was a hundred out there" he wailed. Really? So the animals didn't require refreshment? Or was it that HE couldn't stand the heat? Hmmmm? Oh yes, the television was on... Cursed device. He promptly did the chores when asked though. AFTER he went to the pool and I learned that he

wasn't allowed to until he had done his chores! AAAAAAARRRGH! It was a great day today! My wonderful wife will be arriving soon and that will just seal the deal for me today.

1 comment:

Michelle :) said...

ohhhh to be young again! :)